Requirements for Duplicate Birth Certificate
- Two “Search Forms” duly completed
- CND $56.00 (non-refundable Money Order/Bankers Draft/Certified cheque only) payable to Kenya High Commission).
**No refunds will be made for applications mailed to this office with amounts over and above the indicated amount.
- Two clear copies of the original birth certificate or registration from hospital.
- Formal Letter of Application
- Enclose a pre-paid self addressed return Xpresspost courier envelope from Canada Post (it should have a tracking number).
Other courier services should have a “computer-generated label“
- Other courier envelopes such as FedEx/UPS/DHL should be accompanied with acomputer-generated label
- Purolator courier air waybills are not acceptable.
- All fees listed are in Canadian currency only, unless otherwise stated.
- For walk-ins, we have an interac machine hence clients can use credit/debit cards for payments.
- Payment of fee does not guarantee that a Duplicate Birth Certificate will be issued.
- The processing time is more than six months.