Requirements for Verification of Kenya Driver’s Licence
- Current original (plus one photocopy) driver’s license.
- Formal letter of request
- Proof of Kenya reidentification at the point of application of the driving licence
- documentary evidence of residence in Kenya eg. copies of passport including residence stamps, ID card/passport for Kenyans, Alien certificate.
- CND $20.00 (Money Order/Bankers Draft/Certified cheque payable to Kenya High Commission).
No refunds will be made for applications mailed to this office with amounts over and above the indicated amount.
- Enclose a Pre-paid self-addressed return Xpresspost courier envelope from Canada Post (it should have a tracking number). Other courier services should have a “computer-generated label“
- please submit the above requirements by courier to: Kenya High Commission, 415 Laurier Avenue East, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6R4
Note: For walk-ins, we have an interac machine hence clients can use credit/debit cards for payments.