Importing a Canine or Feline Animal into Kenya
- Request letter providing owner’s name, address and telephone number.
- The pet’s name and sex
- Copy of current health certificate/ vaccination record from the veterinery doctor.
- Money order or bank certified cheque of CND $112.00 per animal payable to “Kenya High Commission”
- Enclose a pre-paid self addressed return Xpresspost courier envelope from Canada Post (it should have a tracking number).
Other courier services should have a “computer-generated label“
- A copy of pet owner’s passport (bio page only)