EAST AFRICAN VISA (KENYA, UGANDA AND RWANDA ONLY)
Allows for Multiple Entry between Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda within 90 days from the date of issue (Tourism purposes only).
- A valid national passport with minimum validity of six (6) months with at least two (2) blank pages)
- Duly filled application form. [click to download]
- Visa application (cover letter), written and signed formal application letter.
- CDN $130 (non-refundable) Money Order/Bankers Draft/Certified cheque payable to Kenya High Commission. No refunds will be made for applications mailed to this office with amounts over and above the indicated amount.
- One clear coloured passport size photo with white background taken within the last six months, taken without glasses, or head-gear. Religions head gear is allowed.
- Flight itinerary
- Enclose a pre-paid self addressed return Xpresspost courier envelope from Canada Post (it should have a tracking number). Other courier services should have a “computer-generated label“
- Work is NOT PERMITTED.
- An East Africa Tourist visa shall not be extended.
- Applicants from countries that are on referral shall apply for the East Africa visa from the Mission whose Government has referral requirements. The holder of the East Africa tourist visa issued by the Mission shall enter through Kenya and move to either Uganda or Rwanda and return to Kenya without having to apply or pay for another visa within a period of 90 days.
- Visa applications without complete requirements will not be processed. Please ensure all the requirements are met.
- Applicants should allow 7 business days to process visa applications.
- For walk-ins, we have an interac machine hence clients can use credit/debit cards for payments.