The Kenya High Commission legalizes documents at a cost of CAN $ 20.00 per document payable to Kenya High Commission.
- Application Letter detailing the need for legalization, signed & dated by the applicant.
- Original and copy of each document to be legalized issued by a Government Authority.
- Copy of identity of the applicant.
- A self-addressed prepaid return envelope from Xpresspost for the return of your documents.
- Processing fee; C$20.00 per document payable via (non-refundable) payable to “Kenya High Commission” by either Money Order, Bank Draft or Certified Cheque
- Please submit the above requirements to:
Kenya High Commission,
415 Laurier Avenue East,
Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6R4
Any document in a language other than English MUST be translated and certified as a true translation by the issuing authority or representative Embassy.
For non-Kenyan issued documents, they must first be certified by the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, (DFAIT) Canada