Obtain your visa through www.evisa.go.ke.
Referred Visas are issued to the following:
1. Holders of Travel Documents or Certificates of Identity (non national passports).
Stateless persons not holding valid passports/documents issued by their own Country of Nationality.
2. Nationals of the following countries are all referred as stated below :-
- North Korea
Eligibility. Do you qualify to apply? Click here
Exempted from visa:
- Children aged under 16 years of age and below
- Holders of re-entry pass to Kenya’
- Holders of Permanent Residence pass
The official website for applying for a visa is www.evisa.go.ke. The Mission will not be held responsible for applications done through other websites which are fraudulent and scams that charge higher visa fees.
For Visa inquiries,
Call eVISA Customer Care
Working hours 8:00am to 5:00pm
+254 202 222 022,
+254 110 922 063,
+254 110 922 064
+254 110 922 062
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Official Working hours
+254 112 620 512,
+254 112 620 693
COVID-19 PANDEMIC TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
For information on health requirements to travel to Kenya, go to the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority website at kcaa.or.ke
- Visa applications without complete requirements will not be processed. Please ensure all the requirements are met.
- Visa applicants who intend to undertake employment, residence, an internship/ placement and volunteer work in Kenya are further required to visit the Department of Immigration Services Foreign Nationals Portal at fns.immigration.go.ke for more information prior to their engagement in the respective attachments.
- The length of stay in Kenya begins on the date of entry into Kenya, NOT from the date of visa issuance. The authority to stay is the entry stamp issued by the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Please note that the possession of a Kenyan Visa is not the final authority to enter Kenya. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may deny permission to land if the visitor is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements and if the entry and presence of such a person in Kenya would be contrary to national interests, even if such a person is in possession of a valid visa for Kenya, provided that any such refusal is consented to by the Director of Immigration Services in Nairobi, his Deputy or Regional Immigration Heads in Mombasa and Kisumu.