Kenyan visas can be applied for and issued online from January 1, 2021. through www.evisa.go.ke.
Referred Visas are issued to the following:
1. Holders of Travel Documents or Certificates of Identity (non national passports).
Stateless persons not holding valid passports/documents issued by their own Country of Nationality.
2. Nationals of the following countries are all referred as stated below :-
- North Korea
Eligibility. Do you qualify to apply? Click here
Exempted from visa:
- Children aged below 16 years of age and below
- Holders of re-entry pass to Kenya’
- Holders of Permanent Residence pass
For Visa inquiries,
Call eVISA Customer Care
Working hours 8:00am to 5:00pm
+254 202 222 022,
+254 110 922 063,
+254 110 922 064
+254 110 922 062
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Outside Official Working hours
+254 112 620 512,
+254 112 620 693
Travellers to Kenya are required to have:
- A negative PCR based COVID-19 certificate of test taken within 96 hours before arrival in Kenya.
- The PCR certificate should be validated under the Trusted Travel platform. Please Click here to create an account and then proceed.
- Travelers are also required to submit their Travelers Health Surveillance form online through the “jitenge” platform prior to disembarking. Travelers can download the jitenge app on Google Play Store and complete the online registration form. Upon registration into the platform, the traveler will be issued a QR code that should be presented to the health desk upon arrival in the country. They are also expected to self-monitor and report daily on the same platform for (14) days while in Kenya.