Single Entry Visa
A Single Entry visa shall be obtained online through www.evisa.go.ke.
Single Entry Visa: Issued for single entry to persons whose nationalities require a visa to enter Kenya either for business, tourism, medical or other reasons.
An E-visa is required prior to departure to Kenya. No visa will be issued on arrival
Your stay period may be extended for a further 90 days through fns.immigration.go.ke.
Eligibility. Do you qualify to apply? Click here
Exempted from visa:
- Children aged under 16 years of age and below
- Holders of re-entry pass to Kenya
- Holders of Permanent Residence pass
Fraudulent websites The official website for applying for a visa is www.evisa.go.ke. The Mission will not be held responsible for applications done through other websites which are fraudulent and scams that charge higher visa fees.
For Visa inquiries,
Call eVISA Customer Care : Working hours 8:00am to 4:00pm
+254 202 222 022,
+254 110 922 063,
+254 110 922 064
+254 110 922 062
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Official Working hours
+254 112 620 512,
+254 112 620 693
Travellers to Kenya are required to have:
- A negative PCR based COVID-19 certificate of test taken within 96 hours before arrival in Kenya
- The PCR certificate should be validated under the Trusted Travel platform. Please Click here to create an account and then proceed.
- Travelers are also required to submit their Travelers Health Surveillance form online through the “jitenge” platform prior to disembarking. Travelers can download the jitenge app on Google Play Store and complete the online registration form https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/ . Upon registration into the platform, the traveler will be issued a QR code that should be presented to the health desk upon arrival in the country. They are also expected to self-monitor and report daily on the same platform for (14) days while in Kenya.
- Visa applications without complete requirements will not be processed. Please ensure all the requirements are met.
- Visa applicants who intend to undertake employment, residence, an internship/ placement and volunteer work in Kenya are further required to visit the Department of Immigration Services Foreign Nationals Portal at fns.immigration.go.ke for more information prior to their engagement in the respective attachments.
- A Kenyan Visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issuance. A visa holder should enter Kenya within 3 months from the date of issuance. The length of stay in Kenya begins on the date of entry into Kenya, NOT from the date of visa issuance. The authority to stay is the entry stamp issued by the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Please note that the possession of a Kenyan Visa is not the final authority to enter Kenya. The immigration officer at the port of entry may deny permission to land if the visitor is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements and if the entry and presence of such a person in Kenya would be contrary to national interests, even if such a person is in possession of a valid visa for Kenya, provided that any such refusal is consented to by the Director of Immigration Services in Nairobi, his Deputy or Regional Immigration Heads in Mombasa and Kisumu.