A Transit Visa is issued to persons connecting through Kenya to other destinations within a period not exceeding 72 hours. Those connecting flights directly without leaving the airport do not need any visa for Kenya.
- A valid original national passport with minimum validity of six (6) months or more with at least two (2) blank pages.
- Duly filled application form. [CLICK TO DOWNLOAD]
- One passport sized photograph taken on white background and within the last six months.
- C$35.00 for single transit and $70.00 for double transit – All fees are non-refundable. Payment should be submitted either by Money Order/Bankers Draft or Certified cheque payable to Kenya High Commission. No refunds will be made for applications mailed to this office with amounts over and above the indicated amount.
- Flight itinerary
- Enclose a pre-paid self addressed return Xpresspost courier envelope from Canada Post (it should have a tracking number). Other courier services should have a “computer-generated label
- Please submit the above requirements to: Kenya High Commission at 415 Laurier Avenue East, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6R4
- Minors (under 18) travelling on their own require written consent from either parent.