AUTHENTICATION/VERIFICATION OF KENYA DRIVER’S LICENSE
- Current valid original Kenyan driver’s license, and one photocopy. Renewals can be done online through http://www.ecitizen.go.ke if your license has expired.
- Formal letter of request.
- Copies of passport, ID card, Alien certificate or Refugee ID card.
- Processing fee; C$20.00 (non-refundable) payable to “Kenya High Commission” by either Money Order, Bank Draft or Certified Cheque. No refunds will be made for applications mailed to this office with amounts over and above the indicated amount.
- Enclose a Pre-paid self-addressed return Xpresspost courier envelope from Canada Post (with a tracking number). Other courier services should have a “computer-generated label” (waybill).
- Please submit the above requirements by courier to the following address:-
Kenya High Commission,
415 Laurier Avenue East,
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6R4
For holders of the new generation Driver’s License (wallet size) please attach evidence of previous driving experience beyond what is shown on the license eg. Renewal slips or copy of the old Driver’s License.
Walk-ins clients to the Mission may pay using Debit Card/ Credit Card available at the Reception desk.