Importing a Canine or Feline Animal into Kenya
- A copy of pet owner’s passport (bio page only).
- Request letter providing owner’s name, address and telephone number.
- The pet’s name and sex.
- Copy of current health certificate/ vaccination record against rabies and any infectious, contagious disease or parasites from the veterinary doctor.
- A clearance from a veterinary doctor that the pet is fit to travel.
- Processing fee; C$112.00 via Money Order or Certified Bank Cheque per animal payable to Kenya High Commission.
- A pre-paid self-addressed return Xpresspost courier envelope from Canada Post (which should have a tracking number).
**Other courier services must have a “computer-generated label“.
- Please submit the above requirements to:
Kenya High Commission,
415 Laurier Avenue East,
Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6R4
Please submit complete application kit. Incomplete documents will result in the return of your application.
The processing of this document may take up to (2) weeks.